- Empty Bathroom before We arrive to refinish / reglaze your tub or shower
- We will need an electrical outlet for our equipment.
- The bathtub to be refinished or Reglazed must remain dry, leaking faucets need to be be repaired before we arrive.
- We recommend that we reglazed/ Refinish after all other work is complete.
- DO NOT CLEAN BTHTUB BEFORE REGLAZING.
- Please Wait 24 Hours Before Showering.
- Wait 7 Days Before Using Tub .
- Wait 15 Days Before Cleaning non-Bleach Products Only.
- Suction Cup Mats may be used after 30 Days But MUST be hung to dry after each use.
bathroom remodeling -Shower Liners.
This document is meant to be an aid to local officials as an easy reference on the types of work that are ordinary maintenance and minor work beginning on March 5, 2018
The following items are types of work that may be performed without a permit pursuant to the Uniform Construction Code. The classification of work as ordinary maintenance is not a waiver from code compliance; all work is required to meet code requirements. However, no permit is required and there are no inspections of the work. The list has been arranged by the building type and discipline for ease of us
Any Bathroom Remodeler operates without compensation insurance is a risky affair. You do not only risk facing hefty fines but also heavy losses
It is the homeowners’ responsibility to inquire whether the contracted company has fulfilled all the compensation policy requirements. In case you choose to proceed with a contractor who is not insured then you are at risk of taking care of any injury that may occur to the contractor or any hired subcontractor. In short, you are not protected in any way as the homeowner if you engage a contractor who is not insured.
Federal law requires contractors that disturb painted surfaces in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination, bathroom remodeling
Care & Maintenance Of Your Bathtub Refinishing Or Shower Liner.
Case Study Wetwall Bathroom Remodeling Shower Liners